Background

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's a "Boot"iful Halloween



Last year I posted about how hard it is to decorate a western home for Halloween.  Here is an update for a few new ideas.  Have fun.....



I found these vintage cowboy boots and cowboy tin in Round Top last spring.  I knew the colors of  these two treasures  would be so cute displayed with all my fall stuff!  Wonder what little cowpoke wore these back in the 50's?


I bought the skeleton at Dollar Tree and his cowboy hat at Hobby Lobby.  I tied a strip of a red bandanna around his neck.  I love this!


I think this screams Cowboy Halloween



Printed the pic and placed in a Dollar Tree frame.



I added more cowboy labels to some old bottles.




This cowboy was placed next to a picture of two skeletons riding skeleton horses.




Happy Halloween Buckaroos!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment