Background

Sunday, January 12, 2014

An AMAZING Artist….Tracy Carr

I have a friend………..she is a very talented friend. Her name is Tracy and she is an AMAZING artist. I am always in awe of the way she finds beauty in the most unusual objects. If you need a one of a kind gift for someone very special this would be a great keepsake!  This entry will be short and sweet because the pictures speak for themselves.  If you are interested in one of these unique pieces of art, she does custom orders. Contact her on her Facebook page…..Tracy Carr.   All your friends will be so envious.




Each one is hand carved with love by Tracy…..I love anything with a Texas star on it!



She can even turn it into a light for you!

I love how she can customize each one.

I told you she was an amazing artist!

Look at the detail on this longhorn.

Are you ready to order?

Isn't that beautiful?

I can see this above a stone fireplace in a Texas hill country home!  

I know lots of deer hunters who would give their  back teeth for this one!


Tracy and her husband Brad

I told you she was an amazing artist.  I am so thankful I have the opportunity to call Tracy my friend.


























No comments:

Post a Comment